Jun 15, 2011

Bonnie Springs and Gilcrease

Went to two places around here that Ive been wanting to go to, Bonnie Springs, and Gilcrease Orchards. Both had sounded cool, and though they did look kind of cool, I wouldn't recommend spending money on either. free, sure. :o
heres some shots from them though...












my first sneak a shot of a stranger moment. lol.
she had snuck away from her parents and was texting someone you could tell.
the light was hitting her hair just right and I couldn't resist. :o











..these ones now are from Gilcrease, a popular name you will hear related to family activities around here




it has a big corn field, apples orchard, petting zoo and more.
honestly though I was as impressed as thought I would be, it sounds all cool n all.

No comments:

Post a Comment