Nov 10, 2012

I was going through an old memory card and came across some pictures I thought,.."why didn't I share that."  So here are a few simple lil pictures that made me smile...


My friend Megan had come to town and we were out exploring Valley of Fire.  Here Eko was thrilled to have found a rock shaped like a peanut; he was so proud of his find, it was pretty cute. 


on another walk he found a walking stick. (o.O)





Imaginex invasion
Aaaaagh!!!





Where's Waldo- or Aspen. ;)




This here is the colorado river by us. 
I like it when colors lead you in to the picture like that.





An awesome burning sunset.






And this,... what a fricken marvelous sunset. Why I kept this to myself idk.






And just cuz, I like it. :)
Its simple, but very much so represents where I live at the moment.






 Purple Haze in a thunder storm





 women rock. haha, get it. :o








And I will end this random session with one of the most random houses I have ever been too. Dude's a hoarder of historical, eclectic things and has built on, and on, to his house to keep his collection continuing. Im sure he has quit the stories to tell, and his house surly does. He would like it to be a museum but much of it is unsafe so he can't, but was able to open it up this one time this one day, so we went. 



If you ever so wish to peek for yourself theres quite  a few youtube vids on him.
He bizarre and interesting at the same time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment