Jun 15, 2013

Day 4 @ Byodo temple

On the fourth day we just planed for a relaxing day since our first few had been activity filled. We went up into the mountains to see the Byodo Buddhist temple. It was so serene n pretty there, I wish I had somewhere like that to go daily.

We kept stopping on the way up because the view was awesome




There is constantly sun, clouds, and rain or mist int eh mountains there. Mist, sun, and clouds were all coming down on me here: feel the universe.

And here we made it to the temple. I had brought my big camera but didnt take it out much because I  wanted to feel like I was on vacation. Sometimes though I now wish I had taken brought it out more, because this would have looked so much nicer had I done so. Still a beautiful place though.  



The sounds





I could have sat here all day.

So peaceful







Then we went back n watched the sunset on the beach.





No comments:

Post a Comment